Monday, December 09, 2019

Back To Blogging Again - After a Three Year Hiatus


Hello friends, readers and stumble upon visitors,

It has really been a while since I posted here. Life, work and schedules happened to me. I sincerely apologise for not having dropped a thought or content here for so long. Looking back now, I remember how I was hard and urging Leezee Chile on to ensure she keeps her blog active - only for me to fall flat on my face on the same issue. Talk of the kettle calling the pot black.


In between all those activities, some key events did happen in my life. I will be sharing more on this in subsequent posts; gist, lessons, and insights, the full package.

This is going to be a short post to say I am back. P.S My wife made me do this. She's been on my neck about this blog and writing. I just had to give this a try again. 

Babe, thanks for the constant shout outs and encouragement. I won't fail you.

I am happy to be back. I feel all alive again and already thinking of what to write about. 

You will be hearing from me soon. Till when my first post comes up, its Lord babajay.

I'm back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment