Thursday, January 02, 2014

SEASONS GREETINGS FROM EXCELINPAGES


Hello dear readers,
 

Here we are again within a new year, how times fly!. I am very happy i made it through the hurdles of the last year and here to see the fulfillment of a new year.

 I have laid out plans to post more informative and personal testimonies to enrich your lives.
Here is a list of what i hope to do this year, call it my "New Year blogolutions"



  • Try to post about five different articles each month.
  • See to hosting and speaking to more people about educational and examination success.  I already have some in the pipeline and if you need any help with any such exercise, just contact me via on +Jude Akhabue.
  • I also intend to research to meet more people who are pushing this topic further and also to be part of an NGO that promotes character and attitudinal reformation. If you know any good one, feel free to suggest.
Thanks.
may I ask though, what are your NEW YEAR "BLOGOLUTIONS".

No comments:

Post a Comment